Powers of attorney and sepa mandates for all German registration authorities
With our software premium-zulasser.online we have taken a stand-alone position in the market. The special feature:
- premium-zulasser.online is connected to the major customer interface (GKS) of the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA). The software thus offers our members and customers secure, fast and inexpensive access to i-Kfz, the digital portal of the Federal Ministry for Digital Affairs and Transport. All new registrations, transfers of ownership and decommissioning of motor vehicles will soon be processed via this.
- Our system is also networked via appropriate interfaces with common IT tools in the motor vehicle trade and other market participants. These include GeNesys, easy-car-sales, Catch, Toca and BWSolution.
- With our tool, approval processes can not only be processed fully electronically, but also all work steps can be tracked in detail with just a few clicks and data for new business activities can be called up digitally.
- So far we have invested around 1.5 million euros in the basic and further development of our software, which is used by our members and over 5,000 car dealerships. And the trend is rising.
We rely on networked solutions. Linking our i-vehicle-capable registration software premium-zulasser.online with leading management systems in the motor vehicle trade such as GeNesys, easy-car-sales, Catch, Toca and BWSolution as well as the major customer interface (GKS) of the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) is a central strategic step for the progressive digitalization of approval processes. This affects the stationary and
Instead of inefficient isolated solutions in which data has to be transferred manually from one source to another, we rely on sensible connections between different systems. This enables holistic solutions that noticeably relieve the burden on both retailers and the authorities. We attach great importance to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Our premium-zulasser.online program combines the needs of everyone who manages the vehicle registration process in a simple and user-friendly manner.
- car dealerships
- online providers
- fleet operators
- embossing companies
- public authorities
- parcel service providers
In detail our program offers:
Completion help, plausibility check
IBAN, zip code and EVB checker
Individual request list per registration authority
Banner for closing days and special features per registration office
Running time calculator
Tracking system for transport partners
Automatic data transfer when changing forms
Interfaces to the registration authorities in iKfz format
Interfaces to DATEV or individual ERP systems
Order interface (parcel service provider, licence plate manufacturer)
Connection to all nationwide registration partners
Do you want to optimize your business processes or offer your customers new services?
With premium-zulasser.online important data for the further development of your business can be generated. This is how you secure the future of your company.
The link with the major customer interface (GKS) of the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) plays a special role in our networking strategy because the GKS is the gateway to i-Kfz. From September 1, 2023, major customers such as manufacturers, importers, dealers, online providers, fleet operators and registration service providers can also register customer vehicles via the digital portal of the Federal Ministry for Digital Affairs and Transport “as an innovator of German e-government”. Previously, the tool could only be used for deregistrations, transfers of ownership and registrations for private individuals.
Basically, users will have three options for using i-Kfz in the future:
- You enter the relevant vehicle and owner data manually into the decentralized i-car portals of the registration authorities. This is time-consuming and involves the risk of transmission errors. Private customers only have this option.
- They apply to the Federal Motor Transport Authority to register as a major customer and network their software with the IT infrastructure of i-Kfz in order to automatically transfer the data from one system to the other as far as possible. This requires a lot of programming effort in advance, is correspondingly expensive and associated with high legal hurdles.
- They use registration service providers such as the PremiumZulasser community and their software, which is already connected to i-Kfz via the major customer interface. This saves time and costs.