PremiumZulasser eG is very pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in our products and services. Data protection and data security for our customers and users have a very big significance to PremiumZulasser eG. The protection of your personal data is therefore very important and a special concern for us.
General notes and mandatory information
The data protection declaration gives you an overview of what data PremiumZulasser eG collects and what happens to your personal data when you visit our websites. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. When you visit our website, your surfing behaviour may be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with cookies and with analysis tools and tools from third-party providers. The analysis of your surfing behaviour is usually anonymous; the surfing behaviour cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You can find detailed information on this in the following notes on our data protection declaration.
1) Information about the collection of personal data
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
The responsible party according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
Tel.: +49 221 270 799 410
Fax.: +49 221 989 464 49
You can reach our data protection officer at:
- or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
If your request requires personal data to be transferred to certain recipients, the data will also be passed on to third parties. This always takes place within the framework of the legal provisions.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as form entries sent. If encryption is activated, the data transmitted to us cannot be read by third parties. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
2) Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data concerning you:
- Right of information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3) Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In case of merely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4) Further functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Integration of Google Maps
- on this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
- by visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
5) Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PremiumZulasser eG, Christophstr. 15-17, 50670 Cologne, +49 221 270 799 410.